Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Puple Lurve ...

" A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you "

Hello There :)

What do you think of the purple hearts pic above? Nice color rite?  I Bet many of you would love this color for sure :)  Purple is the color of good judgement.  It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfilment.  It is said if you surround yourself with purple, you will have peace of mind.  Purple is also a good color to use in meditation.  Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty.  Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Thursday's color is purple!

Speaking of Purple, I realized my upcoming event on May 2012 would be Purple theme for most of the Pelamins. Aha... What a coincidence. Anyway, just want to share some of Pelamin sketches I made for the upcomig Pelamin... Enjoy :)









Can't wait for the upcoming event on May.. there's a lots of things to be prepared and be ready... I hope everything will be going smoothly and important thing I hope my clients will like and satisfy with my work.. Amin ....

Till then.

Watie ~ Bride to Be Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment