Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Official Blog of Bride to Be Gallery


The Oriole weds his mottled mate,
The Lily weds the bee;
Heaven's marriage ring is round the earth,
Let me bind thee?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t 
Finally an official blog of Bride to Be Gallery!!!

Previously I had created a blog of Bridetobegallery but unfortunately because of some problems I decided to close the account :(....  Anyhow I hope this new blog can really helps you find useful info about weddings, our wedding packages, and many more related to weddings :) as I will update this blog frequently for previous and latest jobs on Pelamin I made, Make up, hantaran deco etc.

So, feel free to view it at any time and do follow us for quick updates on our new posts :)
Till then..

Watie ~ Bride to Be Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment